Today is the Third Sawan Somvar (Monday) and the festival session also started as per the Hindu calendar and there would be many more fast to follow.
On the day of Vrat most of us using potato in fasting food (falahaar), so to avoid fats/calories of potato use healthy and nutritious sweet potato, there are many ways to prepare yummy dishes using sweet potato.
Sweet potatoes can be processed to convert into the flour and its gluten-free high in fiber and full of nutrients.
The flour can be used to make a variety of baked items, including bread, biscuits, cookies, muffins, cupcakes, cakes, and doughnuts.
Sweet Potato Chaat Method -
- Easy to use Sweet Potato just wash it properly and boil in the pressure cooker without water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Peel the boiled sweet potatoes and cut into pieces
- Fry with little ghee & 1 teaspoon cumin
- Sprinkle rock salt according to taste.
- Put some green chili and black pepper as per your taste
And it’s ready to serve with green chutney and curd.