If you want to give something different for breakfast or children's lunch but you do not understand, then try Paneer Toast once. It is very tasty as well as nutritious which will keep your family healthy.
Everyone likes to eat cottage cheese anyway, sometimes it is used in making vegetables or in sweet, dumplings. Use paneer with bread this time. Which is a very tasty and nutritious dish that you can prepare and prepare very easily. You can serve it as a snack for breakfast and evening time, served with tea, coffee, or tomato sauce.
1. Two-three slide slices cut into triangles
2. A cup of mashed cheese
3. A finely chopped onion
4. Half cup chopped tomatoes
5. Finely chopped green chilies
6. One-fourth teaspoon turmeric powder
7. Little Red Chili Powder
8. Finely chopped coriander
9. Half a teaspoon of Chaat Masala
10. Half teaspoon cumin seeds
11. Salt as per taste
12. For frying refined oil as required
Recipe paneer toast
- Recipe of Achari Dahi Bhindi
- How to Make White Pasta Salad at Home, Key Ingredients List for White Pasta Salad Recipe
- Know how to make delicious Kadai Paneer at home
- know how to make paneer butter masala at home
- Recipe of Kashmiri Pulao : Know how to make Kashmiri Pulao at home
- How to make delicious paneer corn korma at home
- Recipe: Make 'Soya Cutlet' in morning breakfast in just 15 minutes
First of all, to make the stuffing of paneer toast, add cheese, onion, tomato, chili, jari, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, and coriander in a bowl and mix well. When this mixture is ready, after this, the triangles will take the sliced bread and fill it well with this mixture. Likewise, others will keep the toast.
Now put oil in a pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, put the bread slowly filled in it. And fry till its turns golden brown, then remove it with the help of a spatula. If you do not want to make too much oil, then heat a nonstick griddle and add a little oil or refined for smoothness, and bake the bread in it,
when it is roasted on one side, then cook the other side in the same way. After that, take it out on a serving plate. Then serve the hot paneer toast with tomato sauce or sour-sweet chutney.