All happiness depends on leisurely and healthy breakfast.
When I think to enter into the kitchen feels like to enter into a laboratory. Where I have to mix ingredients and create something new everyday for my family something healthy, delicious, and in the budget. There are times when you don’t have vegetables at home... Then creativity starts.
Ragi idli is a very famous dish of Karnataka, the ragi idli is delicious in food and it is also nutritious. It can be easily prepared at home. Let us tell you how to make healthy, delicious ragi idli made from things that are available at home. .......
Ragi is a whole grain that is gluten-free and a staple in South India. It is rich in fiber that helps with weight loss and diabetes. It's packed with calcium, good carbs, amino acids, and Vitamin D.
Instant Fired Ragi Idli
- serving 4,
- preparation time- 20 min
- Total time- 30 min
Shopping List Item
- Ragi flour
- Sooji/ Rava
- Mustard seeds
- Curry leaves
- Green chilly
Ingredients for Idly :
- 2 cup Ragi Aata
- 2 cup Sooji
- 1 cup Curd
- 1 tab Spoon ENO
Ingredients to Fry Idly
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed/rai
- Few curry leaves
- 2 green chilly
Recipe of Ragi Idli
- Mix curd with Ragi flour and Sooji in one Bowl and keep aside for 5 min.
- Till then grease the idly plates and keeps the water to boil in the Idli boiler.
- After that mix water in the batter and make a smooth paste.
- Put some salt according to taste and mix well.
- Add Eno into the batter with one spoon water to activate ENO and mix well.
- Fill idly plates with batter and boil for 5 min on high flame and 10 min on low flame
- For frying idly cut idly into four pieces
- Heat oil in a pan Adds mustard seeds, curry leaves, and green chilly and Fry. Now add idli and mix well put some salt.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.