Moong Dal Chila Recipe: You may have eaten gram flour(Besan) chilla many times but today we have brought you the recipe of Moong Dal Chila. It is very easy to make moong dal chila. In just a few minutes you can make it and serve it with green chutney.
To make it, the mixture of lentils is filled with cheese and vegetables and fried crispy. Apart from morning breakfast, you can serve it with evening tea too. If you want, you can make it and also pack the children for lunch.
Ingredients for Moong Dal Chila Recipe
- 250 grams moong dal
- 4-5 pieces cottage cheese, sliced into pieces
- 1 tsp paneer (crushed, chaat masala stuffed)
- 1 tsp capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 tsp onion, sliced
- 1 tsp cashew nuts
- Salt to taste
- Ghee for frying
Method of preparation of Moong Dal Chila
- Soak moong dal overnight.
- Then filter it and mix it in a mixer jar and add a little water and grind it thick.
- Take out the solution in a big bowl and Add salt as per your taste.
- Now put the griddle on the gas and heat it by adding oil to it. When the oil is hot, the cheela solution is over it And put cashew nuts and vegetables on top.
- Now put the griddle on the gas and heat it by adding oil to it. When the oil is hot, then spread cheela solution over the griddle.
- Put oil around the cheela so that it does not stick to the pan.
- Now bake the cheela crisp from both the sides and prepare the same cheela from the remaining solution.
Moong dal chila is ready. You can also serve it with tempered yogurt, sour sweet chutney or sauce. Apart from morning breakfast, you can serve it with evening tea too.