Aadhaar card is an important and most important identity card in India and the government is offering free to the people to open the Aadhar card center. you can earn money by taking the Aadhaar card franchise.
Earlier all the people in the country had different types of identity cards, such as voter ID, driving license, PAN card, passport, ration card, etc. There was no complete knowledge of any person in all these cards, in such a situation, the government announced a unique card for everyone.
The Aadhaar card identifies and counts every person in the country. To build this, the government has been running the campaign for the last five years, So let's tell you how you can get a franchise. To start this business, you have to take a license. To get this license, you have to pass the exam. Know what is the whole process
Online Exam : It is compulsory to pass the online exam
The exam is online which is taken by UIDAI. This exam is for UIDAI certification. If you pass the exam then you have to get Aadhaar enrollment and biometric verification done. After this, if you want the franchise you want to take, you can also convert it into a recognized center. You have to get a Common Service Center (CSC) registration done.
- First of all visit the website of NSEIT (https://uidai.nseitexams.com/UIDAI/LoginAction_input.action). Here you click on Create New User.
- Now an XML file will open.
- Now you will be asked to enter the Share Code.
- For XML File and Share Code, you can go to the Aadhaar website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offline-kyc and download your offline e aadhar.
- Both XML file and share code will be downloaded from here.
- After this, another form will come in which you have to give some personal information. After submitting this form, user ID and password will come on your mobile number and email id. From there you will be able to log in on the portal of Aadhaar Testing and Certification.
- When you log in on this website, you will see some instructions in the beginning. After reading them, click on the button of Continue. Now a forum will come in front of you, which fill the requested information correctly. After filling this form, you have to upload your photo and signature.
- Now you will see the option of the preview. In it, see whether the information you have given in the form is completely correct or not. Finally, tick the Declaration Box and click on Proceed to submit the form.
- After doing all this, you have to pay. After payment, go to the menu of the site and click on payment. Now select your bank account. After this, click on Please Click Here to generate receipt given below. From here you have to download the receipt and print the invoice.
- Now you have to go to the nearest branch of the bank which you have selected in the form and submit the fee along with the receipt of the challan. In this, a receipt will be given to you from the bank and keep it safe. Now come back to the website again and fill the details in the payment.
- After filling all this information, click on submit and wait 24 to 36 hours. After that, you can login into the website and click on the Book Center. Choose a center near you here. You have to choose the Aadhaar examination center with date and time and submit the form. After this, you will get admit card after a short time. Download and print this admit card.
Things needed to open Aadhar card franchise
- Computer or laptop: Applicants who want to open Aadhar card franchisees must have at least two computers or laptops.
- Webcam:It is also necessary for the Aadhaar card franchisee to have a webcam as the photo center is clicked to create the Aadhaar card.
- Iris Scanner Machine: It is necessary to have an Iris screener machine for biometric verification only when the biometric verification of the Aadhar card is completed.
- The printer: It is necessary to have a printer at the Aadhaar Card Center so that paper prints can be removed easily.
- Internet facility: It is very important to have internet facility at Aadhaar Card Center because all the work will be possible online.